CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
CPC30211 Certificate III in Carpentry
BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
SIA does not accept more than AUD 1,500 at one given time in advance. If fee is more than AUD 1,500, SIA will provide with easy payment arrangements. There is cooling offperiod of 10 days prior to course commencement. SIA’s responsibilities to the students:
- Providing Quality Training and Assessment
- Complying with the standards for RTOs 2015.
- Issuing AQF certification, when all the assessment and financial requirements are met by the students.
Please note that SIA does not provide any guarantee of:
- An employment Outcome.
- A learner will successfully complete a training product on its scope of registration; or
- A training product can be completed in a manner which does not meet the requirements of the relevant training package or VET accredited course; or
- A learner will obtain a particular employment outcome.
- Licensing outcome
Students are advised to refer to the student handbook and the student assessment instruction guide for the resources required for the delivery of training and assessment at the workplace.